We are very pleased to welcome you to the Appartement Hotel! We have summarised the most important information on our hygiene measures for you on this page.
Please note: As we have learned over the past months, circumstances can change very quickly. We strive to keep this page up to date at all times. However, please understand that all information on this page is without guarantee.
- Throughout Schleswig-Holstein, the 3G regulation applies in hotels. Thus, only fully vaccinated, recovered or tested persons are allowed to visit.
- Tested persons need a negative test result every day during the stay.
- Exceptions apply to:
– Children up to the age of enrolment into school are allowed to arrive without certificates. School children need a certificate from the school for mandatory twice-weekly testing.
- Please always wear a medical mask in the public areas of the hotel.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other guests at all times.
- Hygiene dispensers for hand disinfection are available in all public areas – please use them regularly.
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- In Schleswig-Holstein, hotels and restaurants no longer collect contact tracking data.
- In the event of a positive COVID-19 result during the stay, the guest concerned is obliged to go into quarantine immediately after consultation with the health authority. This is at the guest’s own expense. Quarantinein the hotel is not possible.
- The concept builds on our already high standards of hygiene and reinforces them with special measures to protect against viral diseases. Public areas with an increased number of people are cleaned more intensively. At the same time, exposed surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Our housekeeping staff have been trained in the new safety and hygiene measures. These include increased cleaning intensity as well as intensified hygiene controls.
- All keys and room cards are disinfected before re-use.
- Please use lifts separately or only with people from your shared room.
- The swimming pool of the Appartement Hotel is open. Please note, however, that we reserve the right to make changes at short notice due to increasing numbers of infections.
- The showers are open, but the toilets are closed.
- The sauna and the relaxation room will remain closed.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests, especially children, the restaurants in the Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen will remain open for house guests only and can therefore not be used by guests of the Appartement Hotel. We kindly ask for your understanding.
- The 3G regulation applies in restaurants in Schleswig-Holstein. Only fully vaccinated, recovered or tested persons are allowed to visit here.